Hotel Irinoula offers top-quality, peaceful accommodation in Livadia. The hotel is quietly located on the edge of the village, though in Tilos this is all relative. Less than one minute from the beach, Irinoula is a five-minute stroll past bars and restaurants to the small square that is central Livadia; the port is three minutes further!
While visitors to the island are attracted by its inhabitants’ simple way of life, Hotel Irinoula provides a superb standard of modern conveniences; in other words, it offers guests the best of both worlds.
The hotel’s eight self-catering units cater to a wide range of accommodation requirements:
- Six studio apartments (sleep 2).
- One family apartment (sleeps 3) with one bedroom; separate kitchen and living room.
- One family apartment (sleeps 4) with two bedrooms and two bathrooms; separate kitchen and living room.
Each spacious apartment is equipped with careful attention to detail, and to very high specifications:
- Air conditioning
- High-speed Internet connection
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bath tub and shower
- Orthopaedic mattresses
- Daily cleaning service
- Transfer to and from the port
The hotel extends a warm welcome and an attentive but unobtrusive level of service. Proprietor Stelios is at pains to respect the privacy of his guests, yet is always at hand to deal with requests, however great or small.